Things to keep in mind for baby clothing !
As soon as our little bundle of joy arrives all we want to do is make them look adorable with different types of outfits. We sometimes tend to forget that babies grow super fast and we splurge our budget in buying too many clothes for them which might not be any use to them within a month.
So, save the budget for 0 to 3 months, do not hurry to buy the clothes in advance as you will have better idea about the size after the baby comes.
Although it's important to keep the newborn warm make sure you do not overheat them by making them wear multiple layers of clothes or wrapping them in rugs.
Following are the list of outfits you need to keep ready once your baby arrives :
1. 2 Warm blanket
2. 6 pairs of socks
3. 6 pairs of mittens : No matter what the weather is make sure you make them wear mittens for their fast growing nails.
4. 6 onesies : Take one size bigger so that baby gets a little extra space for stretching. You can take the button or zip ones. Be careful with the zip as sometimes it may pinch the baby skin.
5. Cotton caps : To cover the babies head during winters.
6. 8 Baby singlets : These are the most comfortable and easiest when it comes to changing diapers for the baby.
7. Burp cloth or napkins : These needs to be soft cotton to avoid rashes as we would frequently use them to wipe baby's face.
8. Hooded towels for a quick wrap post their bath.
An enthusiastic individual, focussed professional and someone who lives life with a strong positive outlook are just a few words to describe Swati Sandhane.
Having completed her Masters in Business Management, working as a HR professional with a IT firm and handling responsibilities in a happy marriage for 4 years Swati recently welcomed her first child 5 months back. As a new mother everything is the first time and Swati is now honing her mommy skills very well.
While she intends to get back to work she also wants to share her experience in baby care and all other factors which are related to baby and mother well being.