Sree Cauvery School
Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.
What is the procedure for the admission?
- The tuition fee is charged for a period of 12 months.
- Students attending classes for a part or a term must pay the tuition fee for the whole term.
- All fees must be paid by the specified month indicated at the admin office. Fees are payable half yearly or if preferred in whole in June.
- If there is a delay of payment beyond the specified month, a student is liable to pay Rs 5/- per day as a fine.
- Students have no right to sit for an examination until all dues are cleared.
- All payments are to be made directly at the cash counter at the specified bank.
- On no account will a Transfer Certificate be given to a student whose fees have not been fully paid.
- Fees or any other payment once made will not be refunded.
- The Fee structure comprises of Tuition Fees, Computer fees, and Smart class fees.
What are the facilities provided?
- Library .
- Lab Facilities.
- Sports & Activities.
- Special Education & Counselling.
What is the safety measure taken at school?
CCTV 's are installed to monitor the child activity.
Office working hours 9:00AM - 3:00PM
School working hours9:00 AM to 5 PM